Monday, November 12, 2007

Thanksgiving

I spent a few minutes thinking of all my blessing, this Friday AM. I have so much to be thankful for and I sometimes don't stop to smell the roses enough. I really have a lot to be grateful for. My most wonderful blessing is my family. I think I got the best family a person could have. And though many are far away I can still talk with them and read e-mail and blogs. What a wonderful world we live in, we are so blessed to live with all of the conveniences we have now. Grandpa and I flew to Alaska over 50 years ago and the plane we flew was a goony bird and had a fat belly. It was a rough flight. Today we have the best ways to travel and communicate it sometimes boggles the mind of a person like me who used a dial phone and had no TV until I was 13 years old. Those were the days when a flush toilet was a great thing. The world moves faster than a bullet. It is so amazing to me. I am really happy that I was able to take part in this time and live now. I've really enjoyed watching the growth and development of my family. What a wonderful group of people you are I love you all. May God continue to bless and keep all of you and grant you, your needs and the righteous desires of your hearts. I love you all. Grandma

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Well we are so grateful and blessed to have such a wonderful Grandmother! I love you Grandma, I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving:)

Lizzie said...

Thank you Grandma. And I agree with Danielle....I think you are one of the wisest people I know and I'm so grateful to have you as my Grandmother. You and Grandpa have always been such a big part of our lives and I love you both very much.

Rebecca said...

I love you so much. You are so positive and grateful just like Pres. Hinkley. Thank you for being such a good example. Love you.

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Amen to what the girls have said!! I am blessed to have you for a mother. I wouldn't trade the times I have spent with you in this life. I love our temple days especially!! I am so glad you are blogging!!! I am glad you had a good thanksgiving

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.