Monday, November 12, 2007

Christmas Is Coming

Well dear ones today I have thought of Christmas, notice I said thought. I haven't gotten into the swing of it yet. I think I am coming down with a cold!!! Bah and Humbug I really hate having a cold this time of year. I sewed a few things today and I hope to keep on working on that. Not for anyone just a few random small things. I wish I could work as fast as your mom does on the machine. I am going to the pool to walk 3 days a week to gain some stamina. I seem to be flagging in my 70th year. I can remember I used to think I would never reach that age. We will be flying to Alan's for the Christmas holiday. Going on the 23rd and returning on the 27th. Not so long this time, Dad-Grandpa is supposed to go 4-wheeling with Al and not spend his whole time working. That is what he did the last 2 times we went to Alan's. Pool for the summer and a play room for the kids at Christmas last year. He likes to keep busy, but I think he is getting a little of the need to slow down a bit. Not as energetic as he used to be. I need some ideas on what I should get for Christmas I am totally drawing a blank this year. I have none. I had hoped to spend Christmas at home or at least in Oregon this year but alas that is not to be. Andrew is taller than Grandpa now and still growing. He is a nice young man and Wendy is a beautiful young woman and little Ema is a sweet one as well as pretty. What a nice family they are. I truly enjoy reading about all of yours and seeing the pictures you post. I am truly blessed to have all of you to love and communicate with. God bless you one and all Love Grandma

No comments: