Wednesday, January 23, 2008

No Blocks

Well we spent the day at the hospital and it was long and tedious, but the news is good. There are no blocked veins. Grandpa still has to figure it out and why he is having the pain, but we can eliminate the heart being a problem. Thank goodness. I still am fighting the asthma problem and the cough. The antibiotics are slow I think, but they are working. I was going to mention a movie that we saw the other day I thought it was pretty good. It is Amazing Grace and based on a true event in history. We enjoyed it. I am about two hundred pages or so in the last book of the Twilight series and I am thinking that they are better than I thought in the beginning, maybe I wouldn't be afraid of a good vampire:) Who am I kidding I would probably run as fast as I could and that isn't very fast any more. Ha! I really do enjoy books about legends and these books have a lot of that in them. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel good enough to clean this house a little. Grandpa wants me to make him a bib of all things so tomorrow if I am too tired to clean at least maybe I can sew one. I love and miss you all Grandma

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

A bib? THat's a crack up. I'm so glad his heart is okay. Although it is frustrating to be in pain and not understand why. I totally wish I new Edward. A man that has a 17 year old body, but a mind that is 90 years old. WHOA! How would it be? Love you.

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

good idea to make dad a bib! How frustrating to be in the hospital and be sick! Too much! I'm sick of being sick! I was like you with the twilight books, slow to decide. I hope dad figures out what is causing the pain. Weird! When I get better we need to set a temple date! love you !!!

Megan and Greg said...

Sorry you feel lousy. The bib is surprising! LOVE YOU!!! Rest and feel better!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Well, I'm glad Grandpa is ok. I'm sorry he is in pain, that is awful. that is really funny about him wanting you to make him a bib. I wear an apron when I eat- I ALWAYS get food on me without fail. Did I get it from him? I LOVED Amazing Grace. We just watched it 2 hours ago. Wonderful, it makes me so grateful for people who are willing to stand up for what they believe in. I love you. And get feeling better I hope!