Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Cold And Grandpa Going To The Hostipal

Well Didn't intend to post for a few days however I have to tell all of you the news. Grandpa is going to the hospital to have another angiogram his 4th stint it will be if he has one and he probably will. He is having the same symptoms that he always has and has been taking nitro for several days now. It is a real bummer, and I have the worlds worst cold, not a good thing to take to the heart patients I feel pretty nasty myself. Had a breathing treatment, chest exray and a blood test, yesterday and spent 3 and 1/2 hours at the doctors. I think I really don't like to go to the doctors anymore. It takes way too much time not to mention the high powered expensive antibiotics I am taking. I am not a happy camper about this at this point. Pray for us will you, we need it. I really pray that the surgeons will get it right and that this will be the last one for awhile. I need to call the kids so they (the boys ) can run down or up is they want to. I don't know for sure if Ed Jr is in town, and Alan is in LA. We Love All Grandma

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm so sorry about all of this! I will be praying for you both. I love you!!!!

Rebecca said...

I also hate going to the doctor. 3 1/2 hours! That is horrible. Again I am glad that Grandpa is okay, and we will pray for you. Love you.